Outdoor Education Program Coordinator
Full time Salary, Housing and Group insurance
Camp Arnes is accepting resumes for an Outdoor Education Program Coordinator. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the development, implementation and leadership of the Outdoor Education Program. This includes the areas of staff, equipment, facilities and the schools and guest groups that come to Camp.
Candidates must have proven knowledge and/or experience in outdoors and outdoor related education, ability to teach and instruct, have strong interpersonal and communication skills, a committed relationship with Jesus Christ, passion for youth and outdoor activities and a desire to share the Gospel. Duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Formulate and implement specific Outdoor Education Program risk management, goals and objectives.
- Train, lead and develop staff, volunteers and guests.
- Oversee all program equipment and resources, facilities and activities in a safe and efficient manner.
- Formulate and utilize assessments and evaluations on a regular basis for both staff and programs.
- Facilitate outdoor activities with participants in a safe and engaging manner. Qualified candidates can email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com or fax to 204-642-9437. For more information please see the job description.