Camp Arnes is “a place to grow”. Consider the personal growth and experience that comes with serving at a summer camp. Lifelong friendships, adventures, spiritual growth, new skills, challenges and leadership are all a part of this unique summer experience.
Whether you are a prospective staff member looking for an application form or a current staff member needing a staff package, you can find it all right here!
Top 10 Reasons to Work at Camp Arnes
- Impact the lives of hundreds of youth by helping them build a relationship with Christ.
- Experience life at the beach of the largest lake within the borders of southern Canada. Lake Winnipeg is part of the most undeveloped and pristine wilderness of southern Canada.
- Worship God through your daily service to others and Christ.
- Work, play and serve with a diverse community of staff from around the world.
- Build relationships and friendships that will last a lifetime.
- Be challenged in your personal growth through leadership development, responsibility and spiritual influence. Camp Arnes is “a place to grow.”
- Learn new things and be inspired for the future, from practical skills in programs to knowledge in ministry and leadership.
- Use your God given gifts and talents in the abundance of activities and programs Camp offers.
- Experience God moving and working in your life and the lives of those around you.
- Have fun and be part of something BIG!