Do you have a passion for helping kids experience God’s love? At Camp Arnes it is our mission to lead young people to a growing, meaningful relationship with Jesus Christ through adventure in creation. We are passionate about building deep relationships, having fun outdoors and providing opportunity for people to grow in a safe environment. Each year, hundreds of campers are given the opportunity to learn more about Jesus and themselves as they spend the week with us having fun under the care of compassionate summer staff like you!
We are looking for authentic Christian leaders to join us for this summer. You will be provided with the opportunity to develop your leadership skills, establish long lasting friendships and mature in your faith. There are many different opportunities for you to get involved. Check it out for yourself!
Key positions we are presently looking to fill:
- Cabin Leaders
- Leadership Staff
- Program Coordinators
- Activity Staff
- Paintball Camp
- Wranglers & Ranch Camp
- Kitchen & Dining Hall
- Office Assistant
Top 10 Reasons to Work at Camp Arnes
- Impact the lives of hundreds of youth by helping them build a relationship with Christ.
- Worship God through your daily service to others and Christ.
- Work, play and serve with a diverse community of staff and volunteers from around the world.
- Build relationships and friendships that will last a lifetime.
- Be challenged in your personal growth through leadership development, responsibility and spiritual influence.
- Learn new things and be inspired for the future, from practical skills in programs to knowledge in ministry and leadership.
- Use your God given gifts and talents in the abundance of activities and programs Camp offers.
- Experience God moving and working in your life and the lives of those around you.
- Experience life at the beach of the largest lake within the borders of southern Canada. Lake Winnipeg is part of the most undeveloped and pristine wilderness of southern Canada.
- Have fun and be part of something BIG!
Email our Recruitment & Placement Advisor for any questions you may have.
Note: You must be 17 or older to work at Camp Arnes.