Working at camp will be your toughest job yet! No kidding! But is it worth it? Definitely! No where else will you develop your leadership skills, mature in your faith or establish long lasting friendships, then at camp.
Are you ready for a life changing experience? Of course you are and Camp Arnes may just be the place for you! There are so many different opportunities for you to get involved, check it out for yourself!
Key positions we are presently looking to fill
Wranglers – Do you have a love for horses and children? We are looking for experienced wranglers to work under our Horsemanship Manager, instructing campers as well as grooming, tacking and maintaining the corrals.
Lifeguards – We are looking for lifeguards who are 17 years old and hold their National Lifeguard Certification.
Activity Staff – Archery, Challenge Course, Wall Climbing, Zipline, Canoeing, Kayaking, Paddle boarding – Does this sound like you kinda work? We are looking for staff to teach these activites.
Cabin Leaders – Male and female cabin leaders are still needed. Spend your summer investing in the lives of youth and share the good news of the gospel.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Share Christian life and character with campers whenever possible
- Be creative in teaching
- Uphold the Staff Handbook & all camp policies and procedures
- Maintain cleanliness and be punctual
- Be passionate about the program
- Ensure safety of all activities & programming
- Promote & demonstrate a well balanced Christian life
- At least 1-2 summer experiences in a camp atmosphere
- Experience in a leadership role or equivalent
- Ability to walk/run around the camp grounds
- Ability to work on less the 8 hours of sleep a day
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Ability to work with a team
- Ability to communicate with parents in a professional manner when necessary
Email Max Ehrman for any questions you may have.
Note: You must 17 or older to work at Camp Arnes