- We believe that the whole Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God. It is
the supreme and final authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons; Father, Son and Holy
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary
and is true God and man.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God: that he sinned and,
thereby, incurred not only physical, but also spiritual, death which is separation from
- We believe that the Lord Jesus died for our sins as a substitutionary sacrifice
and that all who believe in Him are justified because of His death on the cross. His
death is the only atonement for sin.
- We believe that each individual becomes a child of God by being born again
of the Holy Spirit through the instrumentality of the Word of God, by repentance
toward God and by grace through a personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of our Lord, in His ascension into heaven
and in His present life for us as High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe in the personal and imminent return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus
Christ, for His saints.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, in the everlasting
blessedness of the saved and in the eternal punishment of the wicked.
- We believe that believers in Christ are to live a life that is separated unto God,
dedicated to the service of Christ (Colossians 3:17) and to abstain from all filthiness
of the flesh and of the spirit (2 Corinthians 7:1).
- We believe that the individual who lives in sin and does not repent cannot
inherit the Kingdom of God.
- We believe in the reality and personality of Satan, who can exert vast
power but only so far as God permits him to do so.
- We believe that the Church is a body of believers whose responsibility is to
witness, by life and word, to the truth and to proclaim the Gospel to all nations.