Do you have a passion for the outdoors and want to earn some extra money before Summer Camp starts? At Camp Arnes it is our mission to lead young people to a growing, meaningful relationship with Jesus Christ through adventure in creation. We are passionate about building deep relationships, having fun outdoors and providing opportunity for people to grow in a safe environment.
Spring Staff at Camp Arnes provides the opportunity to develop your skills, establish long lasting friendships and mature in your faith. There are many different opportunities for you to get involved. Check it out for yourself!
Key positions we are presently looking to fill:
Top 10 Reasons to Work at Camp Arnes
- Impact the lives of hundreds of youth by helping them build a relationship with Christ.
- Worship God through your daily service to others and Christ.
- Work, play and serve with a diverse community of staff and volunteers from around the world.
- Build relationships and friendships that will last a lifetime.
- Be challenged in your personal growth through leadership development, responsibility and spiritual influence.
- Learn new things and be inspired for the future, from practical skills in programs to knowledge in ministry and leadership.
- Use your God given gifts and talents in the abundance of activities and programs Camp offers.
- Experience God moving and working in your life and the lives of those around you.
- Experience life at the beach of the largest lake within the borders of southern Canada. Lake Winnipeg is part of the most undeveloped and pristine wilderness of southern Canada.
- Have fun and be part of something BIG!