IN CONSIDERATION of my child being permitted to participate in any way in the sport and activities of paintball under the auspices of Camp Arnes, I acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
1. The risk of injury from the activity and equipment involved in paintball is significant, including the potential for permanent disability and death, and while particular protective equipment and personal discipline will minimize this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist;
2. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE of those persons released from liability below, and assume full responsibility for my child's participation; and
3. I understand that the activities of paintball are physically and mentally intense. I understand the rules of play and I agree that my child will comply with all rules and regulations. I will encourage my child to inform the nearest official as soon as practical if they observe any unusual or unnecessary hazard during participation; and
4. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, and lessors of premises used to conduct the paintball activities, their officers, officials, agents and/or employees (the Releases), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASES OR OTHERWISE.
5. I understand and agree that this Release of Liability Agreement covers each and every paintball activity and event in which my child will participate hereafter.