Camp Arnes is “a place to grow”; consider the personal growth and experience that
comes with serving at a summer camp. Lifelong friendships, adventures, spiritual
growth, new skills, challenges and leadership are all a part of this unique summer
experience; whether you are a prospective staff member looking for an application form
or a current staff member needing a staff package, you can find it all right here!
Top 10 Reasons to Work at Camp Arnes
- Impact the lives of hundreds of youth by helping them build a relationship with
- Experience life at the beach of the largest lake within the borders of southern
Canada. Lake Winnipeg is part of the most undeveloped and pristine wilderness
of southern Canada.
- Worship God through your daily service to others and Christ
- Work, play, and serve with a diverse community of staff from around the world.
- Build relationships and friendships that will last a life time.
- Be challenged in your personal growth through leadership development,
responsibility, and spiritual influence. Camp Arnes is “a place to grow.”
- Learn new things and be inspired for the future, from practical skills in programs
to knowledge in ministry and leadership.
- Use your God given gifts and talents in the abundance of activities and
programs camp offers.
- Experience God moving and working in your life and the lives of those around
- Have fun and be part of something BIG!